CraftSocially’s mission is to expand the craft market to support more artists and craft in India. Our team is made up of a number of specialist teams, reflecting the various aspects of our work, and is overseen by a Senior Management Team.
We are a platform for collecting and discovering Craft. CraftSocially brings to you, traditional handicrafts and the culture behind them, directly from the very home of the Indian artisan.
CraftSocially’s goal is to make the India the best place to make, see, collect and learn about contemporary craft. CraftSocially strives towards an India in which its artisan communities are valued, respected and supported with an enabling environment that renews and enhances their heritage for contemporary relevance and self-worth.
- To help ensure sustainable livelihoods through crafts.
- To help ensure growth for artisans and their families through opportunities for education and training.
- To help bring technology, design, marketing and entrepreneurial skills for self-reliance within changing markets at home - and abroad.
- To promote research and documentation that can help conserve tradition and provide resources for future development.
- To advocate the critical importance of artisans and their crafts to the nation’s social, economic, cultural and environmental well-being.